Below is a brief step by step process in adding beautifully flowing, pre-built page builder content to your page or post. Enjoy!
Install & Upload Page Builder
- Download Page Builder by SiteOrigin here (you can also download from Appearance >> Getting Started >> Recommended Plugins).
- From your admin panel, navigate to Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin. Find your plugin file and click “Install Now”.
- Activate Page Builder.
Adding Prebuilt Layouts to a Page
- From your edit page, open the Page Builder editor
- Next, click Layouts.
- In the Theme Defined Layouts tab, you should see a list of pre-built layouts. Click the one you want you to add to your page.
- Click “Insert” and choose whether you want the layout to go above, below, or in place of any current content on your page.
- Edit your widgets and replace content with your own.