Brizy is a newer page builder that is super simple to use. It may not be quite as flexible as some of the bigger players, but the ease of use certainly makes up for any features it may lack. Brizy allows you to custom build every page on your site. Or, to make life easier, you can import one of their beautiful prebuild layouts that come packaged within the plugin. To get started with Brizy, first download it from here. Next, activate the plugin just as you would any other and get started building stunning pages!
Configure Your Layout
2. By default, the Brizy template will be selected. This template doesn’t display your header or footer, so if you’d like them to show, simply open the options in the bottom left corner and select the default template:
5. In the left sidebar, you can find your main layout controls:
- The first pop-out gives you a list of the elements that you can to select.
- In the second, you can quickly reorder your Brizy blocks.
- The last is your styling options. There, you can set the default styling for the page.
Set Background of Blocks and Elements
Preview and Edit Mobile View
Any other changes made to the elements in the mobile preview will only affect the mobile view.
Creating A Gallery
Brizy doesn’t have a designated gallery element. To create a gallery with Brizy, you have to add a column for each image and place an image within each column. An easy way to quickly create a gallery is to import the default gallery block and just replace the images with your own: