Thanks for using our free products! While we are happy to help with questions related to our products please read the limitations of our free support and consider supporting us by purchasing a premium product if you would like to get more premium support.
How we support our Free Users
While it’s very costly for us to provide support for free users, we do offer a basic level of assistance via our email ticketing system. This includes the following:
- Answering questions about the features and capabilities of our products.
- Accepting any bug reports you may have discovered in our products.
What’s not included in free support:
- Logging into your site to investigate or fix any issues you have with your site
- Troubleshooting general WordPress issues (Please use the WordPress forms for that).
- Product modifications and code customizations
- Troubleshooting 3rd-party plugin integrations
Before you submit a question please complete the following steps:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of our product and WordPress. Ideally, all your plugins/theme should be updated.
- Make sure you have tested with all your plugins deactivated if there is a conflict letting us know which plugin is creating the conflict really helps.