Kadence Blocks Pro is a plugin that adds additional functionality to the free Kadence Blocks plugin. You will need this plugin installed and activated on your site in order to use the Kadence Pro Starter Templates. You will likely also need to install the Kadence Theme Pro plugin as well.
Installing the Kadence Blocks Pro plugin is easy. Just follow the following steps.
How to install Kadence Blocks Pro
- Login to your Kadence account on KadenceWP.com.
- Click on “Product Downloads” to access the product zip files.
- Download the Kadence Blocks Pro zip file to your hard drive.
- Next, navigate to your WordPress site’s administrative panel. Head to Plugins > Add New.
- At the top of the page, you will see a button that says “Upload Plugin. Click Upload Plugin, then Choose File.
- This will open a dialogue showing your hard drive contents. Find the “kadence-blocks-pro.zip” file that you downloaded and select it.
- Click Install Now.
- Next, you’ll see a blue button that says Activate Plugin. Click this to make the plugin active in your WordPress dashboard.
- Next, you will see an alert on the top of the page that says, “The following plugins have not been activated: Kadence Blocks Pro. Click here to activate.” Click the link which will take you to the Kadence Blocks Pro activation page.
- On the activation page, you’ll see an area that will need a license key and your license email entered. You’ll get these from your KadenceWP.com account.
- Navigate to your account area of KadenceWP.com and click on Product API keys. If you bought a bundle, the same API key will activate your Kadence Blocks Pro license as will activate your Kadence Theme Pro license, etc.
- Copy both the license key and your license email to your WordPress admin Kadence activation page and click Activate.
Kadence Block Pro Features
Once you have Kadence Blocks Pro plugin activated, you have unlocked all of the features of Kadence Blocks pro. Features include:
- Animate on Scroll. Create a beautiful experience for your visitors with on-scroll animation to reveal your content in an engaging way.
- Custom Icons. Never be without the perfect icon, with custom icons you can upload your own custom icon or an entire set.
- Dynamic Content. Dynamically pull in custom fields into your blocks for powerful site control. Really useful for Kadence Elements Templating.
- Custom Fonts. Create the perfect design with the perfect font. Easily upload a custom font or use Adobe Fonts.
- Premium Design Library. Speed up your development with access to all of the premium design library items and starter sites.
- Page Specific Scripts. Need to add custom tracking script to a single page or post? Now you can right in the editor tools.
- Image Overlay. Create an image link with an overlay title and subtitle.
- Video Popup. Display a thumbnail with overlay and hover effects that link to a video popup on click. Works with both local and external videos.
- Modal. Easily create a call to action button that opens a modal box with any content. Customize overlay, animation, size and placement.
- Post Grid/Carousel. Add a grid or carousel of posts, pages, or custom post types and customize to your desired layout. Select by individual posts or taxonomy.
- Portfolio Grid/Carousel. Add a grid or carousel of posts, pages, or custom posts types with an image heavy design. Select by individual posts or taxonomy.
- Product Carousel. Add a WooCommerce product carousel to your page or post, select products by category, on sale, best selling, or individually.
- Split Content. Create a two column row using an image or video in one column with adjustable width.
- Advanced Slider. Create beautiful sliders in the block editor.
- User Info. Display information about the current logged in user including gravitas, name, etc.