We are Hiring a: WordPress Developer
Kadence WP creates WordPress themes and plugins that help people create effective websites. We are looking for a WordPress developer to join our “Kadence WP” team. We are looking for someone with experience in WordPress, Web development and who has a solid understanding of frontend and backend technologies. We are looking for applicants that want to expand their skills and help shape products that will directly enhance our customer’s lives.
Being part of a team requires some wearing of different hats and being ok with adapting to the current needs of the company. However, developing new products and maintaining/enhancing existing products will be the primary role.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience working with WordPress, a strong background in the WordPress dashboard.
- Understanding of website hosting and how it works and how caching works.
- Basic design skills, understand the basics of UI design and the details involved with that.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working remotely.
- Desire to help customers resolve issues efficiently and with kindness.
Preferred candidates will also have:
- Experience developing WordPress plugins/themes.
- Experience designing/developing websites using WordPress.
- Experience providing support for WordPress products.
- Experience working with a wide variety of WordPress plugins.
- Work remotely: You can work from anywhere as long as you have a strong, secure internet
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Flexible Work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
How to Apply
Kadence WP recently joined with iThemes and is now under the software division of Liquid Web. To apply please fill out the application on the liquid web website. Currently, it shows a position for iThemes, you can ignore that and in the “Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here” put “Kadence WP” and we will know what job position you are applying for.