To install your new copy of Pinnacle Premium, and import the theme options from your Pinnacle Free site, follow the guide below:
Upload theme via WordPress
- Step 1 – Navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- Step 2 – Click “Add New” Click “Upload Theme”
- Step 3 – Click “Upload Theme”
- Step 4 – Click “Choose File”
- Step 5 – Navigate to find the “pinnacle_premium.zip” file on your computer and click “Install Now” button.
- Step 6 – Activate the newly installed theme.
If when uploading you get this error: “the uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini”
This means you servers max upload size is smaller than it should be. Most hosts can help you increase this setting and we highly suggest going that route. If you cannot increase the max upload size of your php settings then you can upload via FTP (SEE BELOW)
Upload Theme via FTP client
- Step 1 – Log into your hosting space via an FTP software
- Step 2 – Unzip the pinnacle_premium.zip file.
- Step 3 – Upload the “pinnacle_premium” theme folder into wp-content > themes in your wordpress installation
- Step 4 – Activate the newly installed theme. Go to Appearance > Themes and activate the installed theme.
Get Filezilla here: http://filezilla-project.org/