Thanks for using our Pro products! We are happy to help with questions related to our products. Before you post though please help us by doing some basic troubleshooting.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of our product and WordPress. Ideally, all your plugins/theme should be updated.
- Make sure you have tested with your plugins deactivated if there is a conflict letting us know which plugin is creating the conflict really helps.
- Review our Frequently Asked Questions area.
Getting Solutions Faster
Here are a few tips to follow that will help us solve your problem faster:
- Include step-by-step instructions to let us know what we need to do to see the problem you are having.
- Include entries from any relevant error logs, if you have a 500 server error make sure you get the error logs from your hosting provider.
- Include screenshots or short videos demonstrating the problem. Keep videos under 1 or 2 minutes.
- DON’T provide vague descriptions of the problem. Details are key.
- If relevant include temporary access to your site by creating an admin user and sending along the username and password so we can log in and view the issue.
NOTE: Responses to this form will go to your account email, this email can be changed on your account page.