In short…..every time I create a custom widget, it either disappears completely, or reappears in a different location. Here is what I have done….multiple times.
1. Theme Options > Misc. Settings > Create Sidebars
2. Widgets> Open Custom Sidebar and insert SiteOrigin Editor and in put information.
3. View on page…it’s not there.
4. Go back to Widgets page and it’s not there. Open all widgets and see that it has migrated to another location.
I have performed this take several times, each time the location changes,and the widget content is shuffles around like playing cards.
Then I performed the obligatory checklist.
1. Checked to make sure I am using current WordPress theme and ASCEND PREMIUM theme. √
2. Checked all plugins. Nothing news. Disabled and reactivated. Nothing changed. √
3. Log out and take a rest, because I’m getting aggrevated. √
4. Sign back in and see that issue still remains. √
And suggestions how to fix this? I working just fine until last night. I tried working on it again today and still can’t resolve.
Please Login to continue
If you do not have an account you can register here.
This topic is: resolved