Hi folks! Recently noticed an issue with my header on mobile after I did an update.
See image attached.
As you can see, the header is “cut in” more than the body. This wasn’t happening before updating and I’m a little stumped on how to solve. If I change the padding rule that its inheriting it messes up the padding for the body. I am sure I am just overlooking something simple but I’m frazzled this week so hoping someone can help fix this up. It should be the same spacing as the body with the grey bg, not cut in more.
Please Login to continue
If you do not have an account you can register here.
This topic is: not resolved