Quickly Launch Your Site With Demo Content
The Kadence Importer allows you to easily import all on the content, including images, from any of our Kadence themes demos. When you install a Kadence theme, the importer will automatically see what theme you are using and give you options to import anyone of that themes demo sites with all the demo content. One click and you have all the content from any one of the demos. This is for both free and premium users. You can download the plugin by clicking the button below.Kadence Importer
Video Tutorial for the Kadence Importer
Tutorial for the Kadence Importer
- Step 1 – Download the plugin from above.
- Step 2 – Navigate to your site, in the admin click on Plugins > Add New. Then click the “Upload Plugin” Button.
- Step 3 – Navigate to the zip file you just download from above and upload it.
- Step 4 – Activate the plugin. *You should also have the theme recommended plugins activated at this time and if you want the shop items you need Woocommerce activated.
- Step 5 – From the WordPress admin navigate to Tools > Kadence Importer.
- Step 6 – Choose the demo style you want to install and click the Import Demo Content.
- Step 7 – Wait… it takes a few minutes to download all the content.
- Step 8 – Once it is finished, navigate to the front end of the site. You should have all the demo content installed just like the demo site.