Install & Activate
- Download the Kadence Custom Fonts plugin from your account page here.
- From your WP admin panel, navigate to Plugins >> Add New >> Upload Plugin.
- Find your plugin download, and install and activate.
Upload Your Font
- With custom fonts, you can generate all your webfont files here.
- For a list of tons of custom fonts, check out dafont.com.
- First, download your custom font, then upload the TTF or OTF font file in the generator.
- Download the package and open the zipped folder.
- Next, from your WP admin panel, navigate to Custom Fonts >> Add New Custom Fonts.
- Create a title for your font, then enter the font family name exactly as it is listed.
- Enter the font-specific style name (if you don’t know what this is, leave it blank).
- The next step is to upload each font file individually from your zipped folder.
- After you have all the files uploaded, scroll to the bottom of your font edit page and choose a font size and style.
That’s it! You should now see your custom font in the dropdown list from your theme options.