I can’t seem to get the mobile header and mobile menu setting updates I’ve made to show on my device. I’ve been making the edits on my MacBook, then checking the results on my iPhone 7. But the changes are not showing. I’ve cleared all website cache data, multiple times. But it won’t seem to update. I’ve tried a variety of different settings in both the mobile header and mobile menu sections but even with cache clearing, nothing changes on my mobile device. Not sure what else to check at this point. My website is *Login to see link .
Sorry, this forum is for Premium customers only. Please Login to continue
If you are using a free theme you can access support on wordpress.org by searching for the free theme and using the support tab.
This topic is: resolved