I initially thought this might be an issue with the cache not being flushed on my iPhone (even after explicitly clearing it), so I grabbed someone else’s phone that had never visited this site (it’s brand new) and the results are the same.
I’ve defined a custom logo for mobile and I’ve also enabled the mobile topbar with icon and widget area and even placed something in the widget area. None of this is showing up. I’ve set parameters for height and width for the mobile header, done everything I can think of. There are no plugins installed other than those that come with Ascend, and I’m running the latest version of everything.
Please Login to continue
If you do not have an account you can register here.
This topic is: resolved