Create a new page and call it “Home” (or whatever you like).
Set that page as your front page in Settings > Reading. If you do not want a static page as your homepage you can choose to set your homepage as the latest posts page.
Navigate to Theme Options > Homepage Header and choose and create a header for your home page. Or select none. *Note if you choose to use the “Kadence slider” you need to create that in the Kadence slider plugin settings. See here.
*To learn more about header styles see here.
Navigate to Theme Options > Home Page Layout.
- Choose if you want to have a sidebar on your page. If so, choose a sidebar to use.
- Enable the modules you want and organize them by dragging and dropping. In order to display either your static page or latest posts page (Settings > Reading) be sure to enable Page Content.
- In the dropdown menu under Home Page Layout you can click the modules you have enabled and edit its settings.
Using Pagebuilder by siteorigin, or another page builder plugin (learn more here) is a great way to manage your home page (and other pages). You can create full-width content areas as well as unique custom columns layouts. If you are using the Gutenberg editor, we recommend using our Kadence Gutenberg Blocks plugin. It adds custom blocks to extend Gutenberg’s editing capabilities to better build custom layouts and make Gutenberg able to do more closely what popular page builders can do.
- First, make sure you have your page builder plugin installed.
- If setting your homepage as a static page, make sure “page content” is enabled in the Homepage Layout Manager.
- Navigate to the page you first created in step 1 and edit.
- On the page, click the editor that you want to edit with. With Page Builder by siteorigin, for example, click the “page builder” tab on the right of the editor and you can start creating.
- You can learn more about Page Builder by siteorigin here. Or if you want to learn more about our Kadence Gutenberg Blocks plugin, you can find documentation here.