The fastest way to get a beautiful and well-designed ready-made website with Kadence is by importing a starter template.
Note: It is recommended to begin with a fresh installation of WordPress before you import a starter template. The importer is designed for new/empty sites with no content.
The steps below outline how you can get started with a Kadence starter template.
- In your WordPress administrative dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New and search for
- Locate Starter Templates by Kadence WP and click Install Now, then Activate.
- Click View Template Library under the plugin name.
- Click on the starter template that you would like to import.
- The importer will give you an option to pick a color scheme and show you any required plugins. Review them, and click Import. Then Start Importing.
Congratulations! You have successfully set up your Kadence website from a starter template. You can now view your site and make content and design changes.